Free UK delivery
5 year extended warranty
The NEW Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 has landed!
Elegant functionality is delivered with poise and precision by the exciting quilt expression™ 720 sewing machine. Discover the depth and harness the artful ability of this sophisticated and robust machine. Read on to find out about all of its fantastic features..
Pfaff Colour Touch Screen
Get all the sewing information you need directly on a beautiful, high-resolution colour touch screen that measures 70mm x 53mm (3.5")!
Large Sewing Space
The sewing area to the right of the needle is nearly 10” (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
The Original IDT System
Original since 1968. The Integrated Dual Feed from PFAFF®precisely feeds all types of fabric from top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
Exclusive Pfaff Stitch Techniques
Experience world class, unique and advanced stitch techniques for sophisticated design such as floating stitches, triple, double and single ribbon stitches, and stacking stitches.
Exclusive Stitch Creator Feature
Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity!
creative signature™ Sewing Programs
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches - Taper the beginning and/or end of any stitch, and choose from many different angles for unlimited opportunities
- Stitch Positioning – Moves the complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities
- Patchwork Program – Use the Patchwork Program to repeat the seam length over and over. This can be used with both utility and decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density – Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points
- Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen
- Single Stitch Program – Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew
- Automatic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension
- Over 400 Stitches
- Maxi Stitches
- Free-Motion Modes
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift
- Sensormatic Buttonholes
- 37 Needle Positions
- 4 Built-in Sewing Fonts
- Personal Menu
- Quick Help System
- Extra Presser Foot Lift
- Needle Up/Down
- Thread Snips
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Restart
- Immediate Tie-Off
Even More Features
- Straight Stitch Plate and Sensor
- Personal Menu
- Stitch Sequencing
- Built-in Needle Threader
- LED Illuminated Workspace
- Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Electronic Knee-Lift
- Speed Slider
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle
- Stylus Holder Built-In
- Inch/cm Ruler on the Base Plate
Why buy from Stitch Again?
We listen to you and based on our experience and expert knowledge help you to choose the right machine.
Call us on 023 9257 0890.
If you’re still unsure of what to go for we can arrange product demonstrations for you to test drive and help you make the right choice.
Once you buy a machine from Stitch Again, you will receive an invitation for free product training at our studio in Horndean, Hampshire.
At our in-house service, repair and warranty facility a qualified engineer provides high quality on going maintenance and support. You’re in safe hands!