Free UK delivery
The Bernina 700 (B700) is a dedicated embroidery machine (embroidery only) that offers even more features and options for embroidery lovers! Choose from a whopping 320 embroidery designs, 18 embroidery fonts and 1 large monogram set, all built in and ready to use. Design in editing mode with the positioning, mirroring, rotating, combining and resizing of motifs.
It is available in two options. With the embroidery unit, or without the embroidery unit. We sell it without the unit for those who may already own a Bernina machine with a compatible embroidery unit (700 or 800 series) and do not wish to duplicate. If you do not already own the embroidery unit then you should be looking at the embroidery unit included as the machines sole purpose is embroidery.
An extra-large embroidery area for large designs gives flexibility and comfort. It can embroider designs up to an impressive 400mm x 210mm. There are three embroidery hoops included as well as there being a large range of optional embroidery accessories and software available to purchase, enabling you to easily expand your creativity.
Pinpoint placement for accurate design positioning makes for easy alignment of embroidery designs. It is easy to use, simply select the two points on the screen and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric! Align, rotate and resize your design to fit. There are no additional tools or aids needed and you have full visibility of the hooped fabric at all times.
The B700 features the innovative Bernina Hook mechanism with the jumbo bobbin that holds up to 70% more thread than a standard bobbin, so you can embroider for longer with fewer interruptions! The jumbo bobbin is front loading for easy re-threading and there is no need to remove the hoop.
With the B700 you have total embroidery stitch control resulting in flawless embroidery results. You can save and retrieve your personal settings on the B700, making for a more tailored experience. With the Thread Away mode, in one swift movement of the hoop, the top thread tail is pulled up and out of the fabric after cutting.
Using the Invisible Secure function you can make tie on/off formation completely invisible. This function is great when adding it to a design that doesn't have any pre-programmed stitches. There is no need for manual trimming if you set the cutting of jump stitches to any length and the Thread Away function buries all of the thread tails!
The built in Creative Consultant provides on-board assistance for all embroidery levels and project types. It boasts built-in assistance and advice for embroidering on multiple fabric types, recommending stabilizer where needed and suggesting the correct needle size and type for best results. It is perfect for special effects work such as cutwork, embroidered applique, quilting in the hoop, trapunto, free-standing lace, punchwork and couching!
- Extra large embroidery area
- Pinpoint Placement for accurate design positioning
- Easy access to front loading jumbo bobbin that holds up to 70% more thread
- Invisible & Smart Secure functions
- Cutting of jump stitches at any length
- Create curved lettering effects
- Alter stitch density
- Combine alphabets with embroidery
- Create beautiful endless embroidery designs
- Resequence complex combination according to colour
- Choose alternative colour option before stitching out
- Save you created designs on the machine or usb stick
- Import additional designs to the machine
- Precise positioning of the designs with the Check function
- Help on demand with the Embroidery Consultant and built-in tutorials that offer direct on-screen support and answers
- Use Thread-up Command to lower and raise the needle, bringing the bobbin thread to the top of the fabric at the start of stitching, leaving the underneath side of an embroidery project beautiful and clean
- Move hoop to the back for easy bobbin threading
- Move the hoop to the center for threading of the upper thread
- Move to the center of the embroidery pattern
- There is a multiple spool holder included that will hold up to 15 threads.
Included as standard
Embroidery unit (When purchasing with unit)
- 1 x Embroidery unit (Emb/7X8)
- Embroidery foot 26
- Embroidery hoop Oval 145x255mm with template VAR00
- Embroidery hoop Medium 100x130mm with template
- Embroidery hoop Small 72x50mm with template
- USB Connecting cable
- Embroidery needle assortment
- Template holder
- Net for thread spool
- Bernina 700 machine (B700)
- Soft cover bag with pocket
- Accessories box with opening doors (wardrobe style)
- Multiple spool holder
- 3 spool discs
- 5 bobbins (one of them in the bobbin case)
- 2 foam pads
- Touchscreen pen
- Seam ripper
- Scredriver Torx, gray
- Screwdriver red
- Angular Torx
- Power cable
- Foot control
- Slide on embroidery unit
- 7 x Presser feet: 1 Reverse pattern foot, 3A Automatic buttonhole foot with slide, 4 Zipper foot, 5 Blindstitch foot, 20 Open embroidery foot, 37 Patchwork foot, 42 BSR foot
- Slide-on table
- Free Hand System (FHS)
- Height compensation tool