Free UK delivery
5 Years extended Husqvarana Viking warranty
The HUSKYLOCK™ S15 is a fantastic overlocking machine that is built for fabulous 2-3-4-thread results on all kinds of fabric; from stretch to sheers. Using its presser foot lift makes easy work of thick layered fabric and quilts. Designed for time-saving. Machine seams, overcasts and trim excess seam allowance or fabric perfectly, all in one step!
The HUSKYLOCK™ S15 is easy to use:
- Includes instructional Threading Guide on DVD
- Colour-coded thread guides inside the front cover on the machine provide easy to follow steps, leading you through threading up.
- Electronic speed control allows you to overlock at any speed with full needle piercing power.
- Overlock without puckers thanks to the differential feed.
- 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – your choice for utility and decorative sewing
- 15 stitches – you trim, stitch, overcast or embellish a wide variety of fabrics in half the time
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – easy to see and easy to thread
- Easy threading instructions – step-by-step interactive DVD
- Free arm – you can sew cuffs, children’s garments and other small areas easily
- Differential feed – eliminates stretching of knit fabrics and puckering of lightweight fabrics. Can also be used for automatic gathering
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure – select best length and fine tune width for sturdy seams and flat smooth stitches on all fabrics
- Extra presser foot height – to easily sew several layers or heavy fabrics
- Waste tray – catches the scraps and threads.
- Safety switch – the machine will not sew when the front cover is open
- Thread cutter – quick cutting of thread
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches Snap-on presser feet – easy to change to optional feet for specialty techniques.
- Ruler – use for quick measurement
- Electronic speed control – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds
- Sews 1300 stitches per minute – sew faster save time
- Built-in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads
- Moveable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques
Why buy from Stitch Again?
We listen to you and based on our experience and expert knowledge help you to choose the right machine.
Call us on 023 9257 0890.
If you’re still unsure of what to go for we can arrange product demonstrations for you to test drive and help you make the right choice.
Once you buy a machine from Stitch Again, you will receive an invitation for free product training at our studio in Horndean, Hampshire.
At our in-house service, repair and warranty facility a qualified engineer provides high quality on going maintenance and support. You’re in safe hands!