Free UK delivery
SPECIAL OFFER: Includes free BERNINA carry bag worth £52.50 while stocks last or until 17th Jan 2020.
Whether you are an existing sewer or a beginner, if you are looking for a high quality, entry level machine to develop your skills then the Bernina 3 series is a great place to start. It’s price also makes it a popular creative option for schools and colleges. With it’s stop/start button, slide speed control and powerful motor, controlling stitches through multi layers is a breeze. We tested it’s power by repeatedly folding and sewing through heavyweight calico, at the end of our fabric piece we had even stitches throughout, 25 layers and it didn't even bat an eyelid!
Individual and fast
- Customise the stitch length and width
- Save and reuse stitches
- Variable sewing speed
Sew at fast speeds of up to 900 stitches per minute. Your sewing projects are done in no time.
Easy threading? Yes, please!
- No more laborious threading
- Thread your needle with ease
- One, two ... and it's threaded!
The semi-automatic threader makes threading easier than ever. A few simple steps, and the thread is in place.
Small but wow
- Enough space for your creativity
- Comfortable and perfectly sized
- Slide-on extension table for more workspace
The free-arm provides 6.3 inches of space to the right of the needle for exciting projects and unlimited creative freedom.
- Bright LED light for long nights of sewing
- Easily save your favourite settings
- Keep track of everything on the display
Want to be creative at night? It's not problem with the B 325. The LED light ensures optimum visibility for night owls who love to sew.
Creative stitch selection
- Decorative stitches, cross stitches and more
- 23 different decorative stitches
- Select stitches easily at the touch of a button
There are many different stitches, all of which you can customise. It's not easy to pick a favourite.
In love with buttonholes
- Sew buttonholes automatically
- Quick, easy and precise
- Buttonholes - all with the same length
With the optional Buttonhole foot with slide #3A, you can sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length.
Included as standard
- 1 x Bernina 325 machine
- 1 x Manual
- Presser feet:
#78v Snap-on Foot Holder
#1S Reverse Pattern Foot (Zig Zag)
#2S Overlock Foot
#3S Buttonhole Foot
#4S Zipper Foot
#5S Blind Hem Foot
#75V Adapter Shank
- Slide-on Extension Table
- 1 x Foot Control
- 1 x Stitch Chart
- Accessory Case
- 4 CB Bobbins (1 can be found in machine)
- 1 pkg Assorted Bernina Needles
- Quilting guide
- Height Compensation Tool
- Machine Oil
- Seam Ripper
- Small Screwdriver
- Angular Torx Tool
- Spool Caps
- 1 Lint Brush