Free UK delivery
Whether you are an existing sewer or a beginner, if you are looking for a high quality, entry level machine to develop your skills then the Bernina 3 series is a great place to start. It’s price also makes it a popular creative option for schools and colleges. With it’s stop/start button, slide speed control and powerful motor, controlling stitches through multi layers is a breeze. We tested it’s power by repeatedly folding and sewing through heavyweight calico, at the end of our fabric piece we had even stitches throughout, 25 layers and it didn't even bat an eyelid!
Individual and fast
- Customise the stitch length and width
- Save and reuse stitches
- Variable sewing speed
Sew at fast speeds of up to 900 stitches per minute. Your sewing projects are done in no time.
Easy threading? Yes, please!
- No more laborious threading
- Thread your needle with ease
- One, two ... and it's threaded!
The semi-automatic threader makes threading easier than ever. A few simple steps, and the thread is in place.
Small but wow
- Enough space for your creativity
- Comfortable and perfectly sized
- Slide-on extension table for more workspace
The free-arm provides 6.3 inches of space to the right of the needle for exciting projects and unlimited creative freedom.
- Bright LED light for long nights of sewing
- Easily save your favourite settings
- Keep track of everything on the display
Want to be creative at night? It's not problem with the B 325. The LED light ensures optimum visibility for night owls who love to sew.
Creative stitch selection
- Decorative stitches, cross stitches and more
- 23 different decorative stitches
- Select stitches easily at the touch of a button
There are many different stitches, all of which you can customise. It's not easy to pick a favourite.
In love with buttonholes
- Sew buttonholes automatically
- Quick, easy and precise
- Buttonholes - all with the same length
With the optional Buttonhole foot with slide #3A, you can sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length.
Included as standard
- 1 x Bernina 325 machine
- 1 x Manual
- Presser feet:
#78v Snap-on Foot Holder
#1S Reverse Pattern Foot (Zig Zag)
#2S Overlock Foot
#3S Buttonhole Foot
#4S Zipper Foot
#5S Blind Hem Foot
#75V Adapter Shank
- Slide-on Extension Table
- 1 x Foot Control
- 1 x Stitch Chart
- Accessory Case
- 4 CB Bobbins (1 can be found in machine)
- 1 pkg Assorted Bernina Needles
- Quilting guide
- Height Compensation Tool
- Machine Oil
- Seam Ripper
- Small Screwdriver
- Angular Torx Tool
- Spool Caps
- 1 Lint Brush
Why buy from Stitch Again?
We listen to you and based on our experience and expert knowledge help you to choose the right machine.
Call us on 023 9257 0890.
If you’re still unsure of what to go for we can arrange product demonstrations for you to test drive and help you make the right choice.
Once you buy a machine from Stitch Again, you will receive an invitation for free product training at our studio in Horndean, Hampshire.
At our in-house service, repair and warranty facility a qualified engineer provides high quality on going maintenance and support. You’re in safe hands!