Free UK delivery
The NEW Bernina 3 Series models. These machines are affordable and have the traditional Bernina CB bobbin system.
Small but wow
- Enough space for your creativity
- Comfortable and perfectly sized
- Slide-on extension table for more workspace
- The free arm provides 6.3 inches of space to the right of the needle for exciting projects and unlimited creative freedom.
Individual and fast
- Customise the stitch length and width
- Save and reuse stitches
- Variable sewing speed
- Sew at fast speeds of up to 900 stitches per minute. Your sewing projects are done in no time.
Your hands stay free!
- Free-motion sewing thanks to the knee lifter
- Enjoy safety and comfort
- Perfect guidance of your sewing project
- Thanks to the BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS), you can raise and lower the presser foot via the knee lifter (optional accessory)
Creative stitch selection
- Decorative stitches, cross stitches and more
- 91 different decorative stitches
Select alphabets and stitches at the touch of a button
- There are many different stitches, all of which you can customise. It's not easy to pick a favourite.
Easy threading? Yes, please!
- No more laborious threading
- Thread your needle with ease. One, two ... and it's threaded!
- The semi-automatic threader makes threading easier than ever. A few simple steps, and the thread is in place.
In love with buttonholes
- Sew buttonholes automatically
- Quick, easy and precise
- Buttonholes - all with the same length
- With the Buttonhole foot with slide #3A, you can sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length.
Included as standard
- NEW Bernina 335 machine
- Carrier Bag
- Accessories box (that clips onto the back)
- BERNINA soles x 6
- BERNINA shank
- Foot control
- Power cable
- BERNINA slide-on freearm extension table
- 5 bobbins (one of them in the bobbin case)
- Selection of needles
- Seam guide, right
- Height compensation tool
- Seam ripper
- Screwdriver, red
- Angular Torx wrench
- Lint brush
- 2 foam pads
- 3 spool discs
Why buy from Stitch Again?
We listen to you and based on our experience and expert knowledge help you to choose the right machine.
Call us on 023 9257 0890.
If you’re still unsure of what to go for we can arrange product demonstrations for you to test drive and help you make the right choice.
Once you buy a machine from Stitch Again, you will receive an invitation for free product training at our studio in Horndean, Hampshire.
At our in-house service, repair and warranty facility a qualified engineer provides high quality on going maintenance and support. You’re in safe hands!