- Included: DESIGNER™ Splendid Square Hoop 120x120
- Included: DESIGNER™ Crown Hoop 260x200
- Included: DESIGNER™ Royal Hoop 360x200
5 year extended warranty Internet connectivity
New 2021 model
Special offer - 1 remaining
Introducing the Husqvarna Viking Designer Brilliance 80
The Designer Brilliance 80 has some truly amazing features. A touch screen with JoyOS Advisor, over 550 stitches and 565 beautiful embroidery designs. It's easy to see why this machine is already so popular.
An extended SEWING ADVISOR™ feature with on-screen tutorials, sewing projects, step-by-step instructions and sewing techniques. This feature will instantly set the best stitch, stitch width and length, thread tension/portioning, and presser foot pressure for the technique you've chosen.
WiFi Connectivity and App: mySewnet™ Cloud allows easy access to embroideries from multiple devices, including your computer, tablet, or DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80 machine. They will always be synchronized and available whenever you need them via WiFi. The free App - mySewMonitor - provides you with real time updates on the status of your embroidery even when you’re away from your DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80.
deLuxe™ Stitch System
Less time and effort spent on machine adjustments with high quality results regardless of fabric and thread type. Perfect for metallic and other specialty threads. Gorgeous stitch results on both sides of the fabric.
Large Display with Capacitive Touch
Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch gestures. 7" (154x86 mm) full-colour screen with 1024x600 high resolution.
Exclusive Stitch Techniques
HUSQVARNA VIKING® world class unique stitches for more creative opportunities; Sequin Stitches, Pop-Up Stitches, Applique Stitches, and Theme Stitches
Exclusive Sensor System™ Feature
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any thickness of fabric for perfect, even feeding as you sew.
Step-by-step tutorials built-in
With the enhanced JoyOS Advisor™ there's 120 step-by-step animated and illustrated tutorials so that sewers of all skill levels will accomplish whatever your heart desires, with ease.
- Generous embroidery area (up to 360x350mm without rehooping)
- Over 565 embroidery designs included
- 5 embroidery fonts, each in different sizes, from 10 to 80mm
- Design positioning
- Design Customization on screen
- Embroidery up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Smart Save
- Automatic jump stitch trim
- Welcome to Embroidery Stitch Out
- Design Shaping
- Design Applique
- Basting options
- Embroider buttonholes and decorative stitches in the hoop
- Tapering in the hoop
- Maximum electronic needle piercing power
- Large sewing surface (nearly 10” work area)
- Over 550 stitches
- 19 categories for easy stitch selection
- 5 programmable sewing alphabets with both upper and lower case letters
- Interchangeable Dual Feed Foot included for even fabric feeding
- Needle up/down function
- Start/Stop button
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole
- 11 buttonhole styles
- Stitch positioning
- Straight stitch plate and sensor
- Two free-motion settings, spring action and floating
- 29 needle positions
- Stitch balance
Even More Features
- LED Light illuminated workspace
- Complimentary machine software download
- Bobbin winding through needle
- USB Port
- Inch/cm ruler on the base plate
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
Features over 565 Embroidery Designs , incorporating 30 specialty techniques with categories for easy selection. 5 embroidery fonts, each in different sizes, from 10 to 80mm.
Over 550 built-in stitches, up to 54mm wide. 19 categories for easy selection. Exclusive patented stitch techniques. 5 sewing alphabets with both upper and lowercase letters for easy programming.
Why buy from Stitch Again?
We listen to you and based on our experience and expert knowledge help you to choose the right machine.
Call us on 023 9257 0890.
If you’re still unsure of what to go for we can arrange product demonstrations for you to test drive and help you make the right choice.
Once you buy a machine from Stitch Again, you will receive an invitation for free product training at our studio in Horndean, Hampshire.
At our in-house service, repair and warranty facility a qualified engineer provides high quality on going maintenance and support. You’re in safe hands!